Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Protecting the Treasures of the Chesapeake Bay

Mr. Harten came out today and talked with us about how important the Chesapeake Bay is and the role it plays in our area. First, I'd like to give Mr. Harten a big thank you! We learned so much from your presentation!

Here you can talk about the different Cheapeake Bay treasures and how we can help perserve and save them. Try to post at least twice before our next meeting. Remember, parents and family can also post their thoughts to our blog!!

4 Comments:

At December 01, 2005 8:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I learned a lot from Mr. Harten last night. I'm glad to hear the bald eagle is coming back in numbers. I really enjoyed seeing the grasses he brought in. See you Dec. 14.

 
At December 06, 2005 7:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have also learned things that I didn't know before.I have learned about Oyster Rocks,and I love the increase in the Bald Eagle population.I know this is a little off topic but did you know that when Theadore Rosevelt was president he wanted out national bird to be the Wild Turkey? True yet interesting.

 
At December 09, 2005 10:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

HI, MY NAME IS KESHIA.C.I LOVE MESA. I LIKED MR.HARTEN & MRS.SUBDA'S PRESENTATION. I LIKED PLANTING TREES. ME, KACICE, JASMINE, & AIYANA NAMED OUR TREE KKJA FOR OUR NAME. SEE YA!

 
At December 11, 2005 12:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi!!!My name is Moesha in MESA we learned about the Chesapeake Bays treasures.Some are the blue crab and the blue harron.I learned that if all the trees are gone we lose oxegen.I love learning about the creatures that live in the ocean!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home